Am I allergic to chocolate?

When I eat chocolate, my throat feels dry and scratchy afterwards. Also, it has lodged in my throat and made me not be able to breathe until I drink water twice. Am I allergic to it or is it just because the chocolate had a consistency that makes it stick in my throat? I can still eat it often without feeling sick and my throat recovers after drinking water. Medical advise please? :)

Please enter comments
Please enter your name.
Please enter the correct email address.
You must agree before submitting.

Answers & Comments


Helpful Social

Copyright © 2024 Q2A.IT - All rights reserved.